Saturday, January 22, 2005

Pro-life rally's in Frisco?

Tomorrow will mark the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. Taking things to their most liberal source pro-life groups are gathering for a rally. They have my prayers. Do the rally's help? I don't know. But I do believe the fight will not go away, it will come back again and again as long as the difference of opinion exists. If their are people who love the Lord within our country there will be a difference of opinion. If their are people who oppose what the Bible says, there will be a difference of opinion.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12

We have to be careful and not attack the people who are caught in the deception of the evil one. It is the sin which is hated not the sinner. Let's face it, if I were hated for even one of my sins, I would be one incredibly hated person and probably sad and angry.

It is easy to be deceived and to deceive oneself when we're scared and longing for the facts to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home