Friday, February 11, 2005

Rain rolls in

Soggy swampy backyard. Leaking garage. Drains not draining.
That's just my personal experience.

In the neighborhood...
evacuated mobile homes, quickly moving rivers that appear and disappear at the drop of rain, impassable dirt roads that lead to homes, hillsides still moving from the last rain, houses relocating--not mobile homes, HOUSES.

No idea what to expect but seeking prayer for So Cal. It is needed in so many ways.

Good thing FEMA set up shop here.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 at 9:50 PM, Blogger Yolo Cowboy said...

I never have been through a flood that threatened my home. I hope I never have to. I have seen my horse pastures 5' deep with a strong current sweeping away my fences back in 95'.

My prayers are on the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home